RetroRoadRide Series - Rd 3: Warwickshire ~ 08/06/13

Status
Not open for further replies.
grumpycommuter":15ny1ssr said:
daj":15ny1ssr said:
Hmmmmmm I should ride the Master but I am loving the Cervelo at the moment :twisted:

I do have a pass for camping but don't think anyone else is?

I shall be camping and i think Paul said he might be. Need to know by Friday so i can get chilli ingredients. Fancy a fry up in the am if you are camping?

I will drive back Carl as I still have the bike to sort for mayhem the following weekend and don't want to take the pee with the wife. Won't be in a hurry to dash off though :D

Turns out I need to be back home on Saturday night too. Something about a seven year anniversary that I'd forgotten about.

I'll stick around for a while after the ride though if I may. The tent can wait until Mayhem the following weekend.

Ok, as long as there are medics available will sign up for the 'pootle' furthest I've ridden since starting back is just under 20 miles so need a challenge. Marin BV SE on slicks! Daj may remember it! :facepalm:

As long as it is 10-12mph! :!:

The History Man":fpycodol said:
Ok, as long as there are medics available will sign up for the 'pootle' furthest I've ridden since starting back is just under 20 miles so need a challenge. Marin BV SE on slicks! Daj may remember it! :facepalm:

As long as it is 10-12mph! :!:

Awesome...you will love it! The smell of cow-parsley and wild garlic is amazing at the moment.

Daj and Paul....no worries.

May have to fit some tri-bars and shave my legs if we are tilting at 30mph for 60 miles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back