Wheelset or just Rear. 700c .126mm OLN. Clincher.

Spibblo

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
As per title, please.
They/it don't have to be Minty super fly featherweights, just in good serviceable order...36 hole will be fine.
Prefer Shimano freehub. Freewheel considered. The important thing is the 126mm OLN or OLD however you lke to say it.
Cheers!
Hit me with it.

how much you want to spend? I've got a cracking pair of Wolber Super champion Modele 58's iwith barely any wear, double butted spokes all round built onto a delightfully smooth Suntour sealed front & Campagnolo (Tipo?) screw on, 126mm (and a titchy bit according to my calipers).
I'm after £129 posted or if you wanted the tyres/sprockets as per my original thread £147 posted
viewtopic.php?f=22&t=207804

tonyf39":2io8pcoi said:
how much you want to spend? I've got a cracking pair of Wolber Super champion Modele 58's iwith barely any wear, double butted spokes all round built onto a delightfully smooth Suntour sealed front & Campagnolo (Tipo?) screw on, 126mm (and a titchy bit according to my calipers).
I'm after £129 posted or if you wanted the tyres/sprockets as per my original thread £147 posted
viewtopic.php?f=22&t=207804

They sound lovely but a bit too lovely for my budget.
I'd like change from a £60 note.
Thanks for your reply and good luck

I have a pair of Shimano hubs 126 with free hub alexa rims ( aero ) for £65 plus post, tyres included.
PM for pics if interested? :)

I've some 105sc 7 speed on Wolber Tx in really nice condition if you're still looking. £60? reckon I could get more in honesty but we can talk....

hi there--- i have a pair of mavic MA2 RIMS on miche hubs---quite nice wheels really- i dont use them anymore-- i let u have them for £55 if your interested-- cheers
carl---- 07806520401

Back