Manitou 1 forks with original box!

mallott

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Hi everyone,

a good friend of mine has some original Manitou ones, they are in superb condition but do need new elastomers. He has them on Ebay at the moment but is figuring out a price for here as we speak.
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Retro-Vintage ... 33821940ba

Give me a pm or reply if you are interested.

Mat

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
How much does he actually want for them though?

I thought all for sale ads had to have a Price in them?

jimo746":px04igk8 said:
How much does he actually want for them though?

I thought all for sale ads had to have a Price in them?

Yes they do, can we have a price please or do you want me to move this to the "MTB eBay & Marketplace Watch" section?

Sorry guys, I meant to update the post but got caught up with other things.

He wanted £100 posted, obviously they went for less than that on eBay and typically is getting messed around by the buyer!

Any offers around the £80 posted area?

mallott":vftte6mc said:
Sorry guys, I meant to update the post but got caught up with other things.

He wanted £100 posted, obviously they went for less than that on eBay and typically is getting messed around by the buyer!

Any offers around the £80 posted area?

I would politely suggest that you retract that comment and withdraw the offer for sale, as I'm the buyer and your friend has been paid by BACS transfer.

I'm sorry, but when over 3 weeks have passed since the auction ended, and having made various excuses about the transfer, until finally paying today, I would call that being messed around a little.

Forks are now sold.

mallott":2u1b4g4y said:
I'm sorry, but when over 3 weeks have passed since the auction ended, and having made various excuses about the transfer, until finally paying today, I would call that being messed around a little.

Forks are now sold.

Since you're not even the seller, and haven't been involved in the transaction, I suggest that you wind your neck back in....

Latest posts

Back