Lock on grips?

daj

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
GT Fan
Feedback
View
Quick response needed as need to order them tonight anyone recommend a nice comfy lock on grips for mayhem? My forks are harsh so comfy the better!!

Cheers

Dave

Very pleased wih my Aerozine grips, but they are quite hard. Excellent grip though, and available in all kinds of colours that suit or ruin the bike.

Haven't tried the corky version yet though

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Out of interest, anyone ever had a grip simply slip off? I haven't so have always thought lock ons unecessary.

I use the Renthal super soft lock ons and am pretty happy with them. Comfy, seem to be wearing well and clean up well despite bring white.

gunner":2v90qfob said:
Out of interest, anyone ever had a grip simply slip off? I haven't so have always thought lock ons unecessary.

I've had grips come loose-ish when the weather has been absolutely horrible, but generally use hairspray to put them on - makes them easy to install, and when it dries out it sticks them to the bar :LOL:

Back