The one and only "HOW MUCH IS MY xyz WORTH" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sintesi Bromont in 15" with g.w.o shock full aheadset in 1 /4". Would build it myself but its a shade small to be honest. Frames in. Good nick decals could be better, wossit worth then.

Attachments

• DSCF0287_zpsba8ab2a9.jpg
    DSCF0287_zpsba8ab2a9.jpg
    112.7 KB · Views: 569
Just wondering what this Syncros stem is worth:

1370451609455.jpg

Rick Draper":9zsj0rhi said:
Hope hubs in red, all 32 hole. Rear is a TI glide, suspension front and a fatso front as well. All none disk titanium ones and all are not cracked.

Pair of NOS Mavic 221 rims 32 hole in silver.

They go as built wheels for about £40 for the front, £50 for the rear, Rick. So £20-30 for each hub, and £35ish each for the rims?

Pyro Tim":c9hgm9d9 said:
They go as built wheels for about £40 for the front, £50 for the rear, Rick. So £20-30 for each hub, and £35ish each for the rims?

Hmm might take my chances on ebay then and see if I get much interest in the hubs. Thanks

Oh got a pair of Englund Air cartridges for Judy SL's, no idea what they are worth. Hold air fine and are in good condition.

Having a big clear out as I am just about to order a new road bike.

ZexXpt":24cdf7qr said:
Hi guys!

I have seen a listing on my local advertising papers of a bike the says it is a 95 Kona Hei Hei (but I am almost sure it isn't).
How much do you think is the real value of the bike?

DSCN2232.JPG

DSCN2238.JPG

Looks to me to be ti? Lax parts though. Imagine that If (he check) those forks are triple butted versions of p2s then with the ghastly wheels £5-600?

Bit hard to say though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back