when is nos not nos?

We_are_Stevo":2pnmhu2v said:
crud":2pnmhu2v said:
if its nos when i bought it and i want to move it on i will say, ex nos, and detail what use its had since as i think these parts need differentiating from 25 year old used parts even if in excellent condition, nice to know that ritchey seat has only had 30mins of bottom on it for instance, not one in similar excellent cond thats had lots of sweaty bums on it . bit of an
idiom but i dont know how else to describe it.

I do...

'USED'

...'Ex NOS' is just extracting the urine! :roll:

ok cheers mate

I wouldn't pay a premium for something that is nos without knowing the condition of it too. I had a nos Turbo Lycra saddle but the glue had dried up over the years so the lycra covering was loose, meaning some work was required to get it looking mint.

Which one is NOS?

file.php

file.php

gary_fisher_kaitai_ii_133.jpg

I'm guessing the freewheel

crud":1luk3g7p said:
We_are_Stevo":1luk3g7p said:
crud":1luk3g7p said:
if its nos when i bought it and i want to move it on i will say, ex nos, and detail what use its had since as i think these parts need differentiating from 25 year old used parts even if in excellent condition, nice to know that ritchey seat has only had 30mins of bottom on it for instance, not one in similar excellent cond thats had lots of sweaty bums on it . bit of an
idiom but i dont know how else to describe it.

I do...

'USED'

...'Ex NOS' is just extracting the urine! :roll:

ok cheers mate

Well, what do you expect?

An honest description and a decent photo' then let any potential buyer make up their own mind; otherwise you may as well get yourself a job as an (Ahem!) Estate Agent... ;)

Stevo (Ahem!) I am sure you are not insinuating i am dishonest

read again

if its nos when i bought it and i want to move it on i will say, ex nos, and detail what use its had since

crud":1d8vfjbu said:
Stevo (Ahem!) I am sure you are not insinuating i am dishonest

read again

if its nos when i bought it and i want to move it on i will say, ex nos, and detail what use its had since

Not at all, it was a generalisation...

...but there's still no such thing as 'Ex NOS...'

Unless you want to change change your User Name to 'Del Boy?' :LOL:

Back