FS TREK 8700 carbon made in USA 1993 UPDATE

dalecooper

Senior Retro Guru
For sale is my beloved TREK 8700 carbon which was made in the USA. It is too small for my size unfortunately.. Frame is 50 cm and my length is 185 and this doesn't match. Bike is equipped with Deore XT front and rear derailleur. Deore DX shift/brakelevers in black and several TREK system 3 items. Crankset is Deore DX. Wheels are not original and are replaced by Rigida DP22 and combined with Deore DX hubs. Gears are 7speed. Extra bonus are the red Onza barends. Frame is in good shape only some chainsuck and some loss of paint at the fork. My price is 225 euro including shipping to Europe. Questions comments,offers, feel free to respond! Panasonic/Leica pics now!

Re: FS TREK 8700 carbon made in USA 1993 PRICEDROP

What height do I need to be to enjoy this bike?
ps will need tyres on it!!

I think it's best if you are between 1.65 and 1.75 this is in meter. I can get you a set of Michelin wildgrippers but no knobbly's I'm afraid..

Weekendup! Nice weather is coming, good idea to enjoy it with some carbon fiber of the nineties!

Last offer 225 including shipping (is 20 euro plus some gas to bring it, arrange a box, wrap it up..)

Back