Introduction

Ritchie mcbride

Retro Newbie
Ok guys I'm 110percent new to this I don't even bmx. My usual toys are vw's but when I went to pick up a set of alloys the boy had an old bmx that I had to have cost me £20 !!! Went out and played on it and loved every second. I couldn't name all the parts on a bike ect but I'm a mechanic so I could strip one and rebuild it pretty easily. The main parts any way. So the bikes an Apollo Scorpio that's as far as I know. So I'm relying on you guys to help me out don't want to leave it standard though so I want to know what I can fit to it ect. Cheers
null-19.jpg

Welcome in Ritchie ;) yup the small BMX can be fun ~ a bit quicker then a MTB and they make a great ride

you have a cheaper end bmx, but with a couple of changes you can make it a sweet ride

First I would change the Stem (holds the handle bars) to some thing like a SR Stem (stronger and used by loads of bikes )

after that it might be a brake change depending on how you feel about the one's on there at the moment !

Quiet a few guys are into there Dubs and BMX seems to go hand in hand with them (could be a age thing or just a cool thing :LOL: )

Get some more pictures up of the bmx and let us know what you think about it and what you want to get out of it

cheers B ;)

Thanks for the reply but. I defiantly need to change the stem for a shorter one I have handle bars ordered and a front wheel just don't know if they'll fit haha.

Back