Orange Aluminium O 1992 full bike for sale

I regularly have meetings at various parts of the UK. We have an office just outside Bedford. I also have a meeting coming up near Reading all of which involve overnight stays so could meet up of an evening. Regularly in Coventry.

Would consider courier too if it comes to it. My last experience wasn't great though, sat in all day from 8am to 6pm and they didn't turn up, didn't even ring to let me know.

PM me if any of this sounds ok.

Thanks

Chute55uk":21hi1o0v said:
imjustcreative, if you can convince the seller to take it just a bit further south rom coventry to milton keynes I will get it from him and take it to bedford upon which you can get the direct train from brighton to bedford and claim your prize.
just saying like :)

Thanks for the kind offer with this! Really kind. Still chatting behind the scenes, so still hopeful we can work something out. May grab you should that happen… :)

Cheers
Graham

No worries, not the first time and im sure it wont be the last, plus I get a cheeky ride on an orange :) pm me if you want me

Chute55uk":2tn8bgvf said:
No worries, not the first time and im sure it wont be the last, plus I get a cheeky ride on an orange :) pm me if you want me

Ha yeah right. I know your sort… You'll be like all, "can I give it a quick ride?", and that'll be the last I see of it as I look at the trail dust being kicked up into my face, and you pulling wheelies down the M4, or whatever road is close by.

Yeah, not falling for that one… :LOL:

Can we gentlemen handshake a dibs on this for now? I can get you a holding deposit until we can work out the delivery/pick-up logistics.

Wondered where you got the original green tyres from that are on the previous photos? They look super smart with the green rims and various other bits.

imjustcreative":1edv7qsn said:
Can we gentlemen handshake a dibs on this for now? I can get you a holding deposit until we can work out the delivery/pick-up logistics.

Wondered where you got the original green tyres from that are on the previous photos? They look super smart with the green rims and various other bits.

I have sent you a PM.

Thanks

I can make it up Tuesday, but ideally if it's more morning/early afternoon, but could make it up for evening if needed. :)

Regards
Graham

Hi imjustcreative

Sent PM on Saturday. Getting really time critical need to pack car tonight if you could get back to me.

Cheers

Back