Retrobike Sports Casuals vs. MM08 Training Log

SPOT CHECK...

Spot check time for my Sports Casuals - what did you do for 'training' last weekend??

Calling:

John 'The Guvnor' -
TheGreenRabbit -
SPESHMIKE -
Max Retroking - did his duty in the Peaks, was at home in the quarries...
Jez - Spannering a car?
Alan TiFatty -
Sara Tangled -
Mrs Kawasaki - Jo managed a circuit at the local gym and went for a swim on Sunday morning - not to bad really!
Russell -
The Ken -

Captain K

Friday I walked to my local KFC and began my protein loading phase.

Saturday I went 10 pin bowling in the afternoon (working on my hand-eye coordination) followed by a nice meal and a couple of choice nightspots until the early hours (couple of hours aerobics on the dance floor).

Sunday I drank lots of water (hydration phase) took a few pain killers (doping) and then mowed my lawns (anaerobic exercise).

Russell":3mkhlvhl said:
Friday I walked to my local KFC and began my protein loading phase.

Saturday I went 10 pin bowling in the afternoon (working on my hand-eye coordination) followed by a nice meal and a couple of choice nightspots until the early hours (couple of hours aerobics on the dance floor).

Sunday I drank lots of water (hydration phase) took a few pain killers (doping) and then mowed my lawns (anaerobic exercise).

Just proves that if you approach everyday activities with the right mindset you will get fitter on a bike without even knowing :D

Summer night rides have started! - I did the Dunkeld to Loch Ordie route last night, good climbing, fast rocky downhills, amazing scenery... feeling it today but I am much more confident about a lap or 2 of the MM Route.

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

Train in Vain

Gym circuit with Mrs K on Saturday, long and fast 4hr ride out with the miscreants from the LBS up and around Lyme Park tonight - plum tuckered out, I tell thee...

Capt K

Attachments

• Mechanic.jpg
    Mechanic.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 1,506
  • Lyme Park.jpg
    Lyme Park.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 1,506
Ongoing normal ritual of mainly TT during the week and MTB at the weekend.

TT session Friday night, nice off-road ride Saturday (quite a hard session :cool: ) and more TT work tonight.

All going well ;)

Back