Cant believe no1s noted this already. YETI C26

scant

Retro Wizard
Feedback
View
i've been contemplating slapping a last minute bid on this uber top trump ace of a retro frame all week.... although after a few days contemplation spending a thousand dollars on a bunch of unjoined unrideable pipes is pushing the limits of wall hanger retro even for me ;) :LOL:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... %3AIT&rd=1

given the immense rarity of this frame I'm surprised the seller didnt go into more detail.. I guess its so well known maybe he didnt need to?
(if for some wild reason you dont know what this is, firstly check out www.yetifan.com, then beat yourself with a broken moratti ti crank arm & HANG YOUR HEAD IN SHAME!)

man was durango worlds really 1990... time flies...

any ideas on how much you reckon it'll make? I reckon $1500. high, but then I've never seen 1 on ebay before (unless I've missed 1?)

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
I think the seller is more a bike dealer than anything else . so he might not know the full story behind it .

I am sure that if you take it to the yeti factory they might glue it for you . that is after all one of the frame which created the legend of yeti bikes .

I know some1 whos bought a frame off the seller recently, I'll try & confirm who the seller is! I'm wondering if hes related to ron andrews of king ti kage fame?

SLIM":89p2vi50 said:
go on mike , you know it deserves to live with you

I predict its gonna go mental pricing. I've got other non retro projects on the go that i'd honestly prefer! :LOL:

...the last one i saw for sale on the internet went for $500. no joke, a complete unridden frame without decals...
that was a couple of years ago but already then it was the ubercultyeti

Carsten

Carsten":3n1ufyg2 said:
...the last one i saw for sale on the internet went for $500. no joke, a complete unridden frame without decals...
that was a couple of years ago but already then it was the ubercultyeti

Carsten

$500!! wheres my time machine when I need it! :cry: $500 will barely get you a new spesky hardrock!

the last C26 I saw on ebay was furtados 1990 world champs winning bike, which made a whoping $7500! :shock:

Back