1989 Muddy Fox Catalogue (Incomplete)

Catalogue Muddy Fox 1989 Catalogue

Rich":1o6i4zmg said:
Gosh sorry guys, didn't realise this thread was still active, box I'd down in my wardrobe now, will scan the rest shortly once located :D
Rich

can you scan all missing pages and any other catalogues that you have please :D

Which ones do you have BTW?

I know its mundane scanning and posting, but I will be very appreciative of your efforts.

all the best

jim

Woohoo, got it in my grubbies right now, will scan the missing pages tomorrow chaps :)

Doesn't appear much else in the box except some old issues of MBUK and Mountain Biker

:D

In no particular order...

Attachments

• tyres.png
    tyres.png
    314.6 KB · Views: 2,058
  • Accessories.png
    Accessories.png
    333.9 KB · Views: 2,045
  • accessories_2.png
    accessories_2.png
    272.6 KB · Views: 2,041
  • accessories_3.png
    accessories_3.png
    403.2 KB · Views: 2,055
  • frame_specs.png
    frame_specs.png
    296.4 KB · Views: 2,060
more...sorry the Limited Edition didn't fully scan...will see if i can do it again tomorrow :D

Attachments

• frames.png
    frames.png
    363.5 KB · Views: 1,995
  • frames_1.png
    frames_1.png
    347.4 KB · Views: 2,000
  • limited_edition_2.png
    limited_edition_2.png
    379.4 KB · Views: 1,992
  • limited edition.jpg
    limited edition.jpg
    131.8 KB · Views: 1,986
  • mf1.png
    mf1.png
    409.1 KB · Views: 1,986
  • shuttle.png
    shuttle.png
    373.7 KB · Views: 1,992
Limited Edition

Attachments

• lIMITED eDITIONa.JPG
    lIMITED eDITIONa.JPG
    50.7 KB · Views: 1,988
  • lIMITED eDITIONb.JPG
    lIMITED eDITIONb.JPG
    42.5 KB · Views: 1,983
Hi Rich,

First off, big big thank you for taking the time to find it and scan it up - I hope your scanner's not as slow as mine! You seem to be the only person in the world who still has it (or at least who can be bothered to post).

Second - and I feel bad for saying - but... I can't read any of it! I've tried it on my phone, my computer, zooming in, enhancing the image but no. Most of it is indecipherable

If you've had enough no probs I'll live, but if you did get round to having another go there would be muchos retrobike karma spinning its way to the other side of the world to you.

If you have a smart phone there's a free app called Camscanner, which I'd really recommend in general but also might be useful here. If you only do one page I'm after the spec for the seeker but its always nice to compare.

Anyways thanks again buddy and at least we've got the pics. Those MF jumpsuits!

Cheers, Joe

Haha, sorry about that, I may need to upload them to photo bucket as I can only upload a certain MB to this site, will see what I can do x

Joe, PM me your email address and ill flick you a cropped image of the Seeker specs

Cheers

Rich

Back