Kona's page

Here's my '96 Koa, a rare breed it seems. 21" frame, I'm 6'3". Needs new fork with a longer head tube for me.. I'm thinking a 100mm SID would be a treat. Mix of Deore/lx 9 spd with original parts, upgrading as I can afford it and find the right deals. As it sits it's still under 27lbs and a whole lot of fun!

8880969782_2d75fb7ffb_h.jpg

Is it completely tragic that I knocked this up on my lunch break yesterday? Extremely limited MS Paint skillz in full affect :LOL:

The fleet for my desktop background. I really need to get a proper group shot...

96802734.jpg

:facepalm:

al-onestare":okeuwk9d said:
Is it completely tragic that I knocked this up on my lunch break yesterday? Extremely limited MS Paint skillz in full affect :LOL:

The fleet for my desktop background. I really need to get a proper group shot...

96802734.jpg

:facepalm:

Love this mate! :)

image_zps68a95564.jpg

image_zps687ac830.jpg

image_zps264461d9.jpg

My kona, again 92 cinder cone as above !! couple more parts and she will be sorted, edit -- now sorted -- hope the picture works first time posted image :oops:

96 Lavadome, 98 Pahoehoe, 98 King Kahuna

As the sun was out... Heres 60 inchs of Kona.

A cheeky 2nd pic (as its three bikes) and yes I know only the LD is a 96. But the PHH is half 96 and the KK would just get upset if left out ;)

Latest posts

Back