'Almost NOS' C-Record brake levers £100 BIN

john

The Guv’nor
Admin
Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
John":1zq5ujev said:
Like NOS apart from the fact they are used and a bit scracthed.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Campagnolo-C- ... 1e7b9e9c42

How can they be like NoS then? Parts are either NoS or they're not.

I've taken a look at the listing and IMO not good enough...I'm even doubtful they're Record Corsa...black hoods! Record Corsa's usually had white ones (originally).

Plus, I've never seen holes above the shield logo before...the Powergrade version of the Record C lever had an oval-ish hole below the shield.

Roadking.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
LDP":3t6cp8n7 said:
And I'm sure the C Record ones had the little adjuster bits in the levers for the Delta brakes.

Read comment - in my post - above...the later Record Corsa Powergrade levers had ovalised holes for access to the adjusters.

Ergo early Record Corsa levers did not.

Rk.

Something's either New, or it's not, and these aren't, unless it stands for NOT Old Stock ?
I've got a similar pair of the record levers that I'll be selling on, that don't have the adjuster, the guys in the know suggested might be for cobalto calipers, although there's no reason they wouldn't still work with Delta's. Only bought them for the white hoods they came with, for my Raleigh Banana Build.

Attachments

• photo(25).JPG
    photo(25).JPG
    42.1 KB · Views: 267
Back