Impromptu Rides & Chat Thread

Just scouted out a route guys, went wrong a couple of times and ended up in long Nettles but i think i've got it about right in my head now. I clocked it at 13 miles and did it in about an hour and a half and there's not much road so we're good to go.

See you tomorrow.

Don't worry, around some parts here You are riding through high nettles and that's the regular bridleways. Just the nice warm damp weather making them grow good and proper.

I hate nettles with a pasion (not the guy who played Bergerac before anyone comments lol)

I went to and from work using my spd's (for pretty much the first time) and didnt die once, very happy today!

I already have Sunday booked in for a ride so may be up for a bit of travelling......anyone have any suggestions....?

I wont be playing out this sunday (again) im at another bloomin wedding do on saturday night :-(

Jezmellors":g4f1n41i said:
Just scouted out a route guys, went wrong a couple of times and ended up in long Nettles but i think i've got it about right in my head now. I clocked it at 13 miles and did it in about an hour and a half and there's not much road so we're good to go.

See you tomorrow.

Excellent Jez, one and a half hours is about right for a mid week special I think. Any more and it'd be too late for me to do my family stuff, seeing my daughter to bed and having a shower etc.

I'll be home just after 6PM so let's say 18:15 at my house for a 18:30 start.

Let's also make sure we capture it on the Strava app. Maybe set up some segments :)

Ok ?

6.15 it is mate. I just downloaded strava on my phone but haven't tried it yet so I'm up for that.

My legs are still burning even after emergency docleaf surgery.

Sudocrem should help, it's good for things like that!

And you'll need to set up strava before you use it, so you might want to faff with it now/tomorrow before you intend using it!

It's easy enough, just not something you want to be doing trailside!

Back