98 Specialized Stumpjumper M2. Lovely ride! SOLD

dadstardeluxe

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
98 Specialized Stumpjumper 18" centre BB to top of seat tube. This is a lovely bike and a very reluctant sale. It is in excellent condition, only a couple of small marks, definately no cracks or dents. This is a beautiful colour too, and has had an XT drivetrain upgrade - front and rear mechs, BB, crank, shifters. Ritchey bars, stem, seatpost, Avid Arch Rival 5.0 V brakes and levers, Specialized saddle in great nick too. Forks are Rock Shox Dart 3 with a lockout on the bars.

There are a couple of options for interested parties -
Option 1: Spec as above with Gipiemme 20 spoke Grecal MTB Team alloy wheels and Greenwall Geax Sedona 200 Tyres & 9 speed cassette. - £350 plus post

Option 2: Spec as top, with disc and V brake Mavic M317 black rims with Shimano rear hub and Specialized Stout front. These come with Bontrager connection trail tyres. - £280 plus post

Thanks. Collection welcome too, but will post at cost.

Attachments

• Drivetrain.jpg
    Drivetrain.jpg
    114.6 KB · Views: 2,053
  • Forks.jpg
    Forks.jpg
    110.1 KB · Views: 2,053
  • Frame.jpg
    Frame.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 2,053
  • Stumpy Details.jpg
    Stumpy Details.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 2,053
  • Mavic R.jpg
    Mavic R.jpg
    151.3 KB · Views: 2,053
  • Mavic wheel details.jpg
    Mavic wheel details.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 2,053
  • Gip L.jpg
    Gip L.jpg
    150.8 KB · Views: 2,053
  • Gip R.jpg
    Gip R.jpg
    152.2 KB · Views: 2,053
Re: 98 Specialized Stumpjumper M2. Lovely ride!

bargain price and they are great frames, i had one for a few years and they ride brilliantly, sadly too big for me but good luck with the sale!

Thanks. It is a nice ride certainly. With the lack of posts I thought no one was interested, but I'm glad you posted. Thanks!

I've no idea why there's not more interest, £280 with the cheaper wheels is an absolute bargain, the fork might be putting people off a bit but it's easily swapped and all the XT gear more than makes up for it :)

Nice! Empty pockets but know something I like when I see it!

Back