Glentress 6th Annual Meet: Sunday 9th June

Attendee list:

Keithyr
Clubby
Rado
Velo - but needs pick up in Loanhead.
Boxxer - Mibbee

Rob, Mikee, OCP - you guys coming ??

Can't commit as I've got work to do on car, one of rear calipers has started to leak from the handbrake mechanism and a suspension arm needs changed. Haven't been able to source a decent caliper yet, guy I went to collect a pair from on Sunday couldn't find them in his garage or in the 2 Passats he was breaking. AArrgh.

Been out on my bike a lot recently in prep too, last week was in Blairadam 5 times, Sun, Wed, Thurs, Fri and Sat.

I'll cycle down, weathers looking good, did it last year and I'm supposed to be training up for the retro roadbike run !

keithyr":1jzxa5np said:
Attendee list:

Keithyr
Clubby
Rado
Velo - but needs pick up in Loanhead.
Boxxer - Mibbee
Hawmaw -Mibbee

Rob, Mikee, OCP - you guys coming ??

I was fully intending on coming but once again I've been told that the girls have a gymnastics competition on Saturday and Sunday which I'm expected to attend.
Eldest daughter is meant to be competing on Sunday however she's been out injured for 2 or 3 weeks and may not be fit. If she's not taking part I'll be at G/T :D , if she is I'll be spending the day at the Kelvin Hall :(

I'll probably still be there. But I'll probably be riding modern, having too much fun on thE Salsa to miss it out on a trip to GT

Going to quickly chuck my home bodged hybrid 29er together, the larger wheels will make the road run down to GT more efficient. It'll be the first time i will have ridden it off road properly so it might be a stiff learning curve :LOL:

Does that make me the only one on a fully rigid retro rig then?

Jesus I might have to try and fit my Judy DH if I can find the steerer for it!

Nope, I'm rigid retro, as I was getting the bits for my 29er together my good old Raleigh White Lightnin' winked at me and I couldn't resist.
So I'll be there on my lurid 1989 XC racer :LOL:

Went to the shed an the zaskar started humping my leg...she's never been to GT so is now in the back o the car lol

Latest posts

Back