The other "HOW MUCH IS MY xyz WORTH" thread for 98

What are a pair of Marzocchi Bomber M2 Supercomp suspention forks worth, they have a sticker that says Rebound at the top and R.

I would post pics but having trouble doing so.

Alison

How much would you value an on-one Inbred 29er frame, 18", usual paint wear and chips on down tube.

I was thinking £100 or am I off the mark?

Isaac_AG":ptqjh5lo said:
What are a pair of Marzocchi Bomber M2 Supercomp suspention forks worth, they have a sticker that says Rebound at the top and R.

I would post pics but having trouble doing so.

Alison

Anybody, Look I've got this GT Chucker with a busted frame, seems a shame too chuck the whole thing, I'm greedy bit I wondered if the forks were worth anything?

Alison

alison

whats up with the chucker frame ? and the forks Marzocchi Bomber M2 Supercomp goin on whats on ebay recon £40 quid for the forks imo

ba57ards":1sgy4i3v said:
alison

whats up with the chucker frame ? and the forks Marzocchi Bomber M2 Supercomp goin on whats on ebay recon £40 quid for the forks imo

Just put it as Karma on the for sale site, rather it go to a home than try to sell, the frame has been snapped at the join between the seatpost bit and the start of the cross bar, probably repairable :?:

Alison

Considering splitting down my orange O2

It's a '98 pretty good condition, only a few stone chips here and there.

Any ideas what the frame/fork is worth?

FB34EE7B-8F6D-4FAC-8AEE-0538C9DEA87B-6823-000007649A8DFCDF_zps9789d370.jpg

BAE73B1E-E796-4749-B244-C08DD4FF5BAF-6823-00000764A7BB0803_zpsd7a4c497.jpg

Hi, i am fairly new t cycling and bikes. Got the bike, which i am thinking of restoring, but do not now what is it worth and how much money is worth to be put in it.
lxdxNv82lrxjY_3GqJgX6squzPY3RUWBG-f8RPoDrzA=w944-h708-no

IMG_1794.JPG

ive been told its columbus slx frame (says columbus on the dropouts)
It has shimano 105 groupset (exl cranks shimano 600 tricolor)
mavic 4 open cd rims on 105 hubs
cinelli stem and handlebars
triplex aero seatpost
continntal grand prix tyres
selle san marco squadra saddle.

the bke has some rust (not alot) otherwise is in wery god working condition, i was never going that fast on the bike as on this:)

Hi guys! I have a mint condition 17" 2002 Specialized Stumpjumper M4 Comp and was wondering if I could have your opinions as to what you think it's worth? Thanks in advance! D

stump1.png

stump2.png

stumpforks2.png

stumpmech.png

stumpbrake.png

onedaymyfriend":1vccy49o said:
Hi guys! I have a mint condition 17" 2002 Specialized Stumpjumper M4 Comp and was wondering if I could have your opinions as to what you think it's worth? Thanks in advance! D

That's really nice that, looks to be in good condition. If it helps, I paid £250 for one similar last year, with the Fox forks upgraded as per yours. The one I bought didn't have the XTR rear mech upgrade, or the accessories though.

Back