Impromptu Rides & Chat Thread

badbaz77":d0b6qmwe said:
Gutted for you, will you be doing same for next week cos will be able to ride then.

Would have loved a ride out today

Baz

I'll sort something out for next week. I plan to do the same if not similar route again on Sunday. The following weekend I'm doing a dry run for my Retro MTB camping trip.

How are you fixed for the week nights this week?

Jezmellors":1efbxfet said:
I could make it on Wednesday.

badbaz77":1efbxfet said:
Wednesday would be good for me aswell,

Let's go for Wednesday then. Question is, where and when.

I can be back in Doncaster and ready at my house for 18:30PM.

Jez and I live near the racecourse so what are your suggestions......

Over to you guys for this one, just bear in mind that I work in Wakefield and have to get home and get ready before riding.

Jez, maybe a quick chat on the phone will help...........

Cool sounds good. I am in Conisbrough and will be back in house by 5 30 so whatever is easiest really, could meet you guys somewhere with me bike in car if you want.

Baz

Right, if we meet at trebz house at 6.30 and I'll try and get a route straight in my head. In thinking Sandall beat wood, Cantley wood, Hatchell wood, West Bessacarr, Lakeside and back to Trebs house.
Hope it goes as smoothly as it sounds, there's nothing too taxing so I'll be riding full rigid.

badbaz77":1pncx1zw said:
Sounds good, i can do that.

Anychance of Trebz address via PM if its ok.

Baz

PM Sent. I'll leave the organisation up to Jez as he has more local knowledge than I. Baz, your input would be appreciated, don't be shy, if you know of any routes locally feel free to educate us :)

Trebz

Back