U-Brake for a GT Pantera Wanted.

marc two tone":2n28f8vt said:
I've got a deore or deore II (black)sat doing nothing. i will dig it out and attach a pic later this afty.

cheers.

Awesome :D I look forward to seeing some pics and hopefully doing a deal :)

Jussa :D

Got the suckers..

Are you adept with the assembly of these things? :LOL: There are 2 complete deore 2's loosely put together but need the various washers and stuff put in the correct order. the half of a m454 will be binned. I've never had them fully working, just removed from a frame and placed in said box. at least one decent one must be gained from said box of bits..

Need a good clean too, boosters a bit tatty...

Well worth saving....

crap pics, sorry!

the whole lot £5 posted. minus pads, they are goosed and help keep weight down for posting. ;)

marc two tone":qd66be5s said:
Got the suckers..

Are you adept with the assembly of these things? :LOL: There are 2 complete deore 2's loosely put together but need the various washers and stuff put in the correct order. the half of a m454 will be binned. I've never had them fully working, just removed from a frame and placed in said box. at least one decent one must be gained from said box of bits..

Need a good clean too, boosters a bit tatty...

Well worth saving....

crap pics, sorry!

the whole lot £5 posted. minus pads, they are goosed and help keep weight down for posting. ;)

Will take :) pm me your details fella :D

Back