hi there starting a new facebook page

supermario

Dirt Disciple
hi guys i am starting a new facebook page . This facebook page is for people who are keen on road bikes ,people just starting out or who are veterans of the sport . Its a place where we can share or routes talk about or bikes,clothing the best deals out there ...... so please like .

https://www.facebook.com/OneLessCar1982

ps i hope its ok to put up hear .

it,s harder to imagin a better place to put it. the road for sale section would be my choice to post it :D

supermario":qyhnudop said:
Cheers come and like the page

I suspect he was being sarcastic.

Great to see the FB group but there are over 100,000 bike groups, what is your USP? What is unique about yours and why should we join it? :?

i know there ar loads but some times in life it's better to try and fail than to never try at all. will you join agentorange . show us your bikes and let us share from your knowledge...

I think my angel on this is that I am new to sport . But it has taken over my life LOL I love classic bikes I read and learn every day about them . I am hopping its just a place where we can share and learn where veterans like your self can teach show us your bikes and me and other people can learn from you . Thanks for your time

He was being sarcastic, in what way is the road bike for sale section the right place to post it. Moved it somewhere more sensible.

It's best to ask before you promote your site on here. Now you have I assume retrobike will get a big link on your facebook page.

Back