development mtb trail clayton vale

reanimation":2xiwth9v said:
Yeah we were lucky to find the official stuff near the skills track! Wasn't a lot to see either, though was nice to be there. That last outing was great finding the slightly more technical and challenging stuff. Just need to Cary more speed now, eek!

what bike was you riding mate,retro or ;)

First time a fully rigid 24" DMR Rhythm, which was fun but Cotic Bfe and big forks easier and faster on the rough! Not taken owt retro.....yet...

i am just trying to get a 853 rock lobster finish :roll: ,a bit of a mish mash but ill see what it rides like :LOL:

will have to get a meet up sometime soon :)

Is it best to park at the velodrome, or is there parking down at the bridge, as it'd be a good place to take my wife.

jimplops":3tq4257g said:
Is it best to park at the velodrome, or is there parking down at the bridge, as it'd be a good place to take my wife.
for you to take your wife or ???? :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

just been on for a blast,im still finding new parts on here and enjoying it a lot,i have a lot on at min so just sort of getting on last min,next time any ones thinking of going on give me a pm and ill see if we can meet up ;) or if not just get on and enjoy it :D

Back