If you were?

Chopper1192":2632oxrk said:
Neil":2632oxrk said:
WSM not rife? Are you for real?.

Are you ways that rude? Are you capable of taking part in a discussion without being rude to people? It's easy being a tough nut from behind a keyboard, but I bet you'd suffer sudden sphincter prolapse at the thought of being so rude to someone's face.

How many friends do you have who have competed in WSM finals? I have only one, but that's still one more than you have, and I can only echo the tone of discussions we've had on the subject.

Oh get over yourself, you can be plenty blunt when you choose to be, don't go playing the victim.

If you think WSM and most other high level strength sports (and plenty of others) haven't been rife with PEDs for decades, then there's no nice way of saying that's unrealistic. Look at cycling, and plenty of other athletic and strength sports that have been rife with drug use for a very long time. The odd amateur having to wazz in a bottle, occasionally, is hardly a robust defence - how many other sports and participants do you imagine are tested, when clearly using.

Go into most semi serious gyms, and drug use is prevalent. It's even clearly apparent in many fitness chain places. Look at boxing, do you imagine there isn't a significant element of drugs in pro boxing. If I had a death wish I could name several significant (ie national team, or Olympic team) Judo players that certainly indulged in a bit of something...something to be the "best" they can be.

Do you honestly believe anybody competing in WSM is a natural?

To quote House, "Everybody lies..."

highlandsflyer":1qzvyjxk said:
I don't reckon anyone is being rude, merely incredulous. :)

Completely on the money - not rude, just completely flabbergasted.

highlandsflyer":dwwtjqty said:
I have to admit, as North Scotland Tiddlywinks Champion, we have been drug cheats for decades.

I have always suspected those tiddlywinks folks of being dirty roiders (trying to think whether I intended any puns, there).

The History Man":3t3p41f8 said:
Neil":3t3p41f8 said:
highlandsflyer":3t3p41f8 said:

Cliff! Still funny ;)

Peace and Love.

Cliff was at it too?

Ye gods, is nothing sacred. Next you'll be telling me he wasn't a red-blooded-woman's-man.

Weston Super Mare has had a known drug problem for years. Don't know what the argument is about. Read the Western Daily Press if you don't believe me.

It can all get a bit fraught on here can't it? But you have to keep looking, bit like an accident.

Neil":4ajip4b2 said:
highlandsflyer":4ajip4b2 said:

I'm sorry Neil, but I disagree. You were being rude to a degree only permitted by the safety and anonymity of the internet.

Back