Summer cruiser

ollyb83

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
While out in town yesterday i called into LBS to have a chat and pick up a couple gear cables.

While i was there a rather interesting bike came in as a part-ex, i took one look and had to buy it.

As it was when i got it.

And after 3 hours of removing the decals, replacing bars with bigger apehanger, new tyres and brakes pads, and a good clean. Here she is now.

Cost me £49.99, a bit of a bargain i reckon.

Are you going to ride that? around Worksop??

I keep thinking of OCC
biker45.gif

O-C-C--orange-county-choppers-124512_1920_1436.jpg

Your LBS must have been glad to see you yesterday :LOL:

If you are planning on riding it this summer I think you might need the mudguards back on :LOL: Otherwise pretty damn cool :cool: :cool: Do you have any Cadbury stickers on order :?: :?: ;) WELCOME TO JOYVILLE :LOL: :LOL:

Cadbury decals would be interesting for it.

Took it out round town yesterday, rides fine with no probs, bit of a head turner aswell.
Could do with a different crank in it as the one in it is slightly bent on the non drive side.

I also have an occ stingray that i've had for about 4 years and a mk2 Raleigh chopper.

I like weird/different bikes.

Been out on it today for a cruise round, deffo need a new crank.

Had to stop a few times to chat to people who liked it :).

They are Warfdale XP10's with upgraded tweeters with a 20watt JVC amp, make a great stereo for the tv.

They're about 30 years old and still sound awesome.

There's an old lady in our village who has recently discarded her old shopper for a cruiser like that. She looks like a blue rinsed Peter Fonda and has become a bit of a local celeb because of it.

Back