'93 Kona Hei Hei

Lovely bike there...what frame size is it??

I had a 96 Hei Hei which I got down to a silly weight...love what you've done with yours and I actually like the cattleprod on there!

Rich

Such a sweet bike - well done! How does she ride? I think the stem looks ok. I think we're all a bit too used to seeing Velocitys ;-)

Muddy paw":yq13dlmn said:
That's a cracking bit of kit mate and i could swear it keeps on asking me to take it :LOL: ..

Thanks! It's locked and bolted in an alarmed garage so hands off! :evil:

Thanks everybody for the kind comments.

I just need to get out and ride it. A quick blast down the road and it feels great! Not 20 years old! The only problem is I'm moving house and don't have the time to ride it off road, and the weather is gorgeous just to rub salt into the wounds!!!

Jon Smith":1py27vcn said:
Thanks everybody for the kind comments.

I just need to get out and ride it. A quick blast down the road and it feels great! Not 20 years old! The only problem is I'm moving house and don't have the time to ride it off road, and the weather is gorgeous just to rub salt into the wounds!!!

Sure they'll be a local trail near your new house where you can get it out and have a blast along a track :)

As soon as you get a chance after you've moved house then get out there and enjoy it but don't forget to report back to the crowd of admirers your bike has now got and i'm still certain i can hear your bike asking me to take it ;) ..

:cool: time has stood still classic :cool: ..when you are settled get out and go for a burn ;)

Ernie ;)

Back