Scotland's New Currency The Haggis

highlandsflyer

Retro Wizard
Feedback
View
"The UK economy has become so "dysfunctional" and biased towards London that it is not in Scotland's interests to be part of the monetary union, according to a think-tank."
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-s ... s-22746983

I favour the haggis. Having an edible currency would be practical given the distances between towns, large areas of wilderness and shops that still close on Sundays.

Of course we could revert to the Scottish Pound, but that is a little boring. Or perhaps we should retain the current pound, and let the rest of the UK use a new UKI Pound.

I don't think we'll be worrying about it very soon. A survey today says that only around 20% of young voters will vote yes.

If we were to go with the haggis would the vegetarian haggis be of more or less value?

12 Haggis' to the Sporran, 12 Sporrans to the Kilt, making a Kilt worth 144 Haggis.

"A pint of beer please Landlord"

"That'll be 3 Sporran and Two Haggis please". Naturally, this conversation takes place in a Scottish accent.

Just in case.... I've taken a haggis out of the freezer but I just can't get it into the piggy bank .

Oh well, might just have to mix it up with some black pudding for dinner. Mmmmm.

Chopper1192":3amjlcq9 said:
12 Haggis' to the Sporran, 12 Sporrans to the Kilt, making a Kilt worth 144 Haggis.

"A pint of beer please Landlord"

"That'll be 3 Sporran and Two Haggis please". Naturally, this conversation takes place in a Scottish accent.

" will ye no be having a sale? "

Name the ad: :LOL:

I can imagine a bitcoin scenario... instead of computer geeks "mining" virtual money, you'd get people turning up in the highlands trying to hunt haggis and make their fortune! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Back