Are these Hope hubs?

Jamis Diablo

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
I bought a bike last week (like that never happens :roll: ;)) with some nice parts.
Now I'm wondering what type hubs these are, the discs are 4 bolt so they might be Hope?
The rims are 717, does that match the age of the hubs?

My other questions concern the brakes, what type and year are those?

Cheers!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 400
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 400
They don't look like hope to me. I've only come across 4 bolt discs that were coda, but I'm no expert so who knows. Look a little white industries to me though, but the ones I have are 3 bolt. Hopefully more knowledgable souls will help you identify what they actually are.

i would say Grimeca, which were also i believe badged as Novatec and Formula, there weren't many 4 bolt hubs, the only other i can think of id cannondale.

and the brakes are C2 sports.

IF they turn out to be Grimeca hubs and you want to use them, make sure you do not lose the cassette lockring - it is unique to Grimeca freehub bodies.

i had forgot about it (till you posted) then remembered that issue from a repair years ago, tried fitting a new cassette to a hub to find the lockring didn't fit, used the old one, seem to remember it was quite a heavy thick steel lockring with Grimeca written on it.

Back