Oh no a hundred miles and more

FIAT - Fix It Again Tomorrow
LOTUS - Lots Of Trouble, Usually Serious

:D

Can't say I'm particularly bothered by driving, I don't enjoy it much any more and usually find it a mixture of frustration and boredom.

I used to enjoy driving but now do 30k miles each year driving to work and back so now see it as working rather than a pleasure.
I enjoy driving my VW camper - normally driving like Miss Daisy as I'm in no rush getting to where I'm going :LOL:

Being Jewish a veedub is a no no for me, on account of all the Jewish forced labour they used in the war, and then refused to admit it until the 1990s.

Russell":1jxianee said:
I fear female drivers who drive whilst in floods of tears with their eyes closed.

In this thread it is this that scares me the most too.

Can you not take the train?

My mum got caught doing 36 in a 30 limit, on a road which a week beforehand had been a 40 limit. She took a speed awareness course, and the leader asked 'So, if there's a gap that's only just big enough to fit your car through, what do you do?'

One woman replied 'Oh, I just close my eyes and hope for the best!'.

And that folks, is why I hate both driving and riding my bike on the road.

Statistically, whatever the EU wants to say, women are much better drivers than men.

Just as in every day life, when it comes to driving I would rather be hit by a woman than a man.

I love driving no matter the weather. The onlt thing that gets me is traffic jams. I love riding too. Ride up there. Life's too short not to ride.

Latest posts

Back