XTR M952 STI's 30 EURO POSTED!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never had any dealings with him myself - the tone of some off his postings put me off. He's obviously immature. Hopefully he will be banned.

Hope OP able to get this sorted.

Shit what a DICK! Sorry to hear you were stiffed Ian...If I still needed the M950 STI's I'd have them off you!

Hopefully you should get your money back selling them on but very poor form what a tosser!

To be honest when i first read this thread and the reply from the seller i thought it was a wind up / April fool joke. If the seller had a disagreement with the owner/ moderator of this site for what ever reason why take it out on a fellow retro bike fan. The buyer decided to purchase the item.. Now the item is not as it should. Why as the seller wont you offer a refund??.It is as if you are punishing a fellow enthusiast for a decision made by the owners/management of site. I am a great beliver of what goes around comes around.. Be a "man" and man up.. Do the right thing

Ernie ;)

I was looking for a full suspension bike in the post 98 wanted he replied and said that he had a trek fuel that was for sale. I asked for pictures to see what condition it was in and all I got 3 blurred pictures from distance that didn't show a lot so I politely said it was not what i was looking for .And for two weeks all I got was emails asking when I was going to buy it. All in capitals like he was shouting at me to make me buy it.A very strange person indeed

Lets keep it civilised. While I would like retribution, the punishment should fit the crime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back