Morewood shova LT.

I like that with the single crowns on it. How does it ride with them on it compared to the Marzocchi's?

Its soooo much better! I have a rule of thumb which is if you don't notice it then it must be working. Fork is flawless. Very plush where as the marz was very springy if that makes any sense (fast return really). I think the oil in these is a little heavy for me but not noticeably so, just don't get full travel. Did want to change them due to the green being lacquered over but will leave them.
Changed cable outer to black and hope bash as it was just too much concentrate of blue. Saddle changed. Now has an x9 short mech. Settled on the m4's on there and got the blue levers and caps on them and also changed the bore caps to black (which I think look ace). Grey goodridge hoses. I changed the upper headset to and integrated hope one in blue but I cant find similar in 1.5'' for the lower? (Aka blue).

Good stuff. To be honest I never got on with the Jr T's or the drop off range of forks mainly because of the damping and lack of support through the stroke. They're very sensitive, but dive and feel springy like you said.

I like the green decals. The forks suit the bike I reckon.

I know what you mean about if you don't notice something working, it's doing a good job. I've just had a custom tune on my 36's and I'm not sure they're as good as they were before. They don't brake dive as much and they aren't blowing through their travel as much as they used to but for some reason I didn't feel like I had the front end grip I had before and I was far more aware of the trail than I used to be.

Someone mentioned the junior t's were pretty basic and they were fine but certainly a noticeable improvement here.
There isn't really much I would do to this as such. Wouldn't mind a lyrik and maybe a different shock, couple other little bits but none of it necessary so no biggy. The green does actually look ok but negates my colour scheme. Needs more black. This is my sleeper I guess. Sits at the back in black just waiting. Not got much time for it really which is a shame and I have thought of parting it up but a lot of it a tad rarer and built/put together to what I specified.

Back