Strip Lacquer off Nickel Orange P7 --> Nail Varnish Remover?

Re: Strip Lacquer off Nickel Orange P7 --> Nail Varnish Remo

ringo":34z29sdp said:
Boromedic... It wasn't a really old can of Nitromors you had hiding in the back of the garage was it...?

The modern stuff certainly doesn't bubble on application in my experience! I'm pretty sure you could eat a bowl of the modern stuff with little ill
effect*

There's so many P7 resto's going on at the minute, I think a polish off is in order! :D

*Don't try that at home kids...

Lol, no mate I wish! Twas a freshly bought can of it from Halfords, recommended by Orange themselves when I rang them for advice. It must be as inconsistent as the lacquer we're trying to remove!

Yeah I keep thinking of polishing mine again soonish, the world's going to be full of P7's soon and I'd hate to let the side down! :)

Nitromors.... Green can or yellow? I believe the yellow one is more suitable for varnish/lacquer...

ringo":3aehfvuq said:
Nitromors.... Green can or yellow? I believe the yellow one is more suitable for varnish/lacquer...

Green can, from everybody's favourite carparts store, never seen a yellow can! :)

Interesting... maybe it's my brush then! :D :D

ringo":2nyurj0j said:
Interesting... maybe it's my brush then! :D :D

Lol, god knows!! To quote internet slang "YMMV" has never seemed more appropriate ;-)

Any updates on your resto mate? Looking forward to the pictures!

Back