BEWARE Klein Idiot on Gumtree selling a broken bike

SJB7810":2ablkfcb said:
That's horrific, I was watching this myself pity the poor sod that comes off this when the repair breaks beneath them! It's criminal:-(

What repair - there hasn't been one it's still cracked, he's just not disclosing it and hoping no one notices.

The History Man":2ablkfcb said:
I give it an hour or a massive rewrite after the message I just sent.

I fear your stern talking to was not enough.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/KLEIN-ATTITUD ... 4173d1a95f

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Disgraceful. I can't believe he has 100% feedback thus far :evil:

I just tried to a bid a £1,000,000 on it but my rogue ebay account would not allow it....damn him :evil:

Sent another less friendly message via eBay question. Lets see what reply I get. Mentioned how popular he was. :evil:

People like this really p*ss me off. This could end up with a biking newbie like me who relies upon the seller's honesty.

Not new to eBay though and will report his listing. Given him until this evening to fess up or withdraw it.

Everybody else on here should let him know also.............

" just to let you know i have just paid £130 + vat to have the cycle prpfessionally repaied, and i am so inpressed that i have decided to keep it.
have a nice day

- beltsandlaces2013 "

Just got this reply. Spooky. :mrgreen: listing ended.

The History Man":3r4mkj7g said:
" just to let you know i have just paid £130 + vat to have the cycle prpfessionally repaied, and i am so inpressed that i have decided to keep it.
have a nice day

- beltsandlaces2013 "

Just got this reply. Spooky. :mrgreen: listing ended.

Rhillly, oh rhillly. then why does the shot of the rear mech just, just cut's out the damaged area. And no mention of it in the ad or at all! i suspect this will re appear once he thinks we've all forgotten.

Back