Mountain Mayhem Arrival - Who is Getting In When!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Andy can you not put the Rb banner on side of intruder and pretend your one of the traders and get in Thursday night (and hopefully get the very limited race track camping)

nobby the sheep":3uom5f43 said:
Andy can you not put the Rb banner on side of intruder and pretend your one of the traders and get in Thursday night (and hopefully get the very limited race track camping)

Im sure if john phoned pat we could be allowed to set up the retro camp banners and gazzebos and intruder on the thursday because we take up quite a bit of space and if he told him it was so we could get trackside he would allow us. I cannot see any reason why not.

John get on the case. I presume traders would camp in the traders area

thanks andy

I hoping to get there as early as possible on Friday morning. I'm not relying on van hire this year so I'm not restricted by how early I can pick up a vehicle.

Friday afternoon for me and the better half.........struggling not to do a bit of wee in excited anticipation!......

Friday afternoon I reckon!...I presume it will be a case of "look for the Intruder"..

nobby the sheep":31srjbbc said:
Paul depending on what your working and how much stuff your bringing I could pick you up (or meet up) Thursday
Thanks for the offer Neil. I'll be loading up my van with several bikes on Thursday so I can get away early on Friday. I imagine it'll take me a few hours of packing and re-packing to get it all in.
As such I reckon I'll be best to come down on my own.

as long as i can friday off totally ill be there asap friday morning. planning on setting off 7ish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back