Last queation £10 left not bikes

Alison

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Well I've pandered to her whims, computer game,s Xbox points, general teenager things, if you've got a 13 year old girl you know what I mean :D unless your thinking trip to disnyland :LOL: :LOL:

I have £10 left, it's amall but that's the challenge what whacky thing can you get for a 13 year old that's utterlu daft for her :roll:

Alison

Is this the same 13 year old girl in your other thread that takes you for granted? If so, spend it on yourself, she probably has too much stuff any way.

Sponsor a guide dog puppy in her name. Tick some of your other boxes re previous threads?

i believe in fixies":3noqhfs2 said:
Is this the same 13 year old girl in your other thread that takes you for granted? If so, spend it on yourself, she probably has too much stuff any way.

Yeah but I'm a sucker and she said to me today " it;s so wonderful everything so tidy" I was such a slob for so many years that now I'm an obsessive compulsive cleaner it just warms yer cockles when they say that :D I have never felt so useful.

Still have a bit to spend on something daft. if not it really is going on a bike bit :D

Alison

Back