Karma Gary Fisher Frame 19 inch NOW TAKEN

markwashington

Senior Retro Guru
I'm not sure about the year of this frame, but I reckon it's pre 1998, hence being here. I think it's a Mt Tam but I could be mistaken.

Ive checked the frame and there are no cracks and it's pretty light.

Obviously there are some bad points I'm afraid, the seatpost is currently stuck, I haven't made much of an effort to remove it to be honest so it might not be too hard. The frame is also missing the rear hanger but it takes this type http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Wheels-Manufa ... 19d8c142b4

I'd rather the frame be picked up, but could potentially post it out, although I wouldn't be able to have it picked up by a courier until Friday.

I've got more pictures if required, and I'll give the frame a bit of a clean before it goes.

Attachments

• IMAG0382.jpg
    IMAG0382.jpg
    138.1 KB · Views: 318
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Re: Karma Gary Fisher Frame 19 inch

Hi
Could i put my name forward for this one ? i work in southwick so could collect :D
i would like to see the other pics too if poss :D
Cheers Paul

No probs, you're first in line, here are the other pictures:

Attachments

• IMAG0383.jpg
    IMAG0383.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 304
  • IMAG0385.jpg
    IMAG0385.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 304
  • IMAG0384.jpg
    IMAG0384.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 304
  • IMAG0386.jpg
    IMAG0386.jpg
    113.3 KB · Views: 304

Thanks mate i will wait to hear :D wonder if its a Montare ?
cheers Paul

1994 Mt Tam.

Perhaps not as sought after as past versions, but still a nice bit o'karma :)

Thanks for the heads up on the frame, hopefully whoever takes it is able to build it and ride it.

Back