1996 Klein Attitude MC2, Monsungrau...

Re: 1996 Klein Attitude

You did such a good job with the mardi gras adroit, why not the same way with the team.

I really miss my 96 Attitude with the Team colour scheme. It is one of my favorites and totally underrated. I would definately not repaint the frame. Get the forks painted in matching red with (debossed) decals. This will be very rare as most 96 Attitudes were presumably sold with Judy SL (for a premium!).

Rahbari":1dlzlg7x said:
I really miss my 96 Attitude with the Team colour scheme. It is one of my favorites and totally underrated. I would definately not repaint the frame. Get the forks painted in matching red with (debossed) decals. This will be very rare as most 96 Attitudes were presumably sold with Judy SL (for a premium!).
I also agree. I love that bike and have been looking for one in my size (XL) with a rigid fork. I probably will never find one though. It is a classic IMO.

nice bike...I always was a fan of puget sound..

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    176.8 KB · Views: 976

I did it :facepalm: please don't shoot me.....

only needs clear coat, polishing and building ;)

build will be complete mixture, Sram x0, gripshift, Campa chainset, DiaCompe canti's and levers, wheels Mavic X517 28h with Coda hubs, maybe Kojak's 26x2.0...will be used as a road bike...

for the one's interested, the color is British Racing Green, from Mini....

Attachments

• MC2-white.jpg
    MC2-white.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 932
  • MC2-green.jpg
    MC2-green.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 932
  • MC2-BRG01.jpg
    MC2-BRG01.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 932

added some clear coat....

Attachments

• MC2-LVE.jpg
    MC2-LVE.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 905

ready for the build up! damn! maybe should have made the "decals" black and than a complete black build.....mmmm, next year :roll:

Attachments

• MC2-0106.jpg
    MC2-0106.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 889
Back