OK just asked if there worth anything but Karma

elPedro666":1ed5rqvz said:
poweredbypies":1ed5rqvz said:
Use send it now 13.03 for 48hr delivery.

Took the words right off of my keyboard!

Fantastic aint they 30kg anywhere for 13 quid even print the labels, even got a box to the isle of wight in 1 day for the same price th other week for me.

I've tried to get a quote from Post it Now and it just won't respond, it never seems to go to the next bit, its just stuck :roll: The last time I sent a bike like this with City link it cost £40. I just don't get a response to the Send it Now website.

I've weighed the bike using my weighing scales, as I din't have any other way and it's 2.5kg. I don't know haw to deal with this other than collection

Alison

OK I was being as mad as a hatters tea party :shock: It's Friday night and a few beers later :D I've adjusted it but I canny get Send it Now to work and to quote a price for it, it just doesn't work :roll: I am not that weight of course :LOL:

Alison

Personally I'd prefer collection, I have no bubble wrap ,no box ,no packaging stuff and it all comes at cost and the bike is just not worth the trouble, although some stuff might be usable and some mad hatter might fix the frame, I'd rather it go to Fliffychick, and be collected, rather than spend the money on packing the damn thing up to post to the other end of the country, sorry but is a £450 bike from the early norties worth it for more than just a pub bike, although it has taken my hubby to work and back for months and we were going to fix it my son who's bike it is, he is happy to say goodbye. that's why I offered it collection. I do feel I'm being such a toss pot but, what can you do?

Alison

Ali

The senditnow website only worked on Explorer last time I used it (bizarre!), might be the trouble! Boxes etc you should be able to pick up from any bike shop - they're chucking them or daily.

But as you're giving the thing away for nowt I hardly think you need to feel bad about not wanting to spend any extra time and money on it! :LOL:

Back