Alpinestarsh

Dirt Disciple
pinkalp2.jpg
[/url][/img]

pinkalp1.jpg
[/url]]

image.jpg
[/url]]

For sale is my 1991 al mega xt frame and forks 19 inch i reckon, no cracks etc, just in need of paint and stickers. Headset included, not sure of the condition ( I do have a brand new in box one for sale though if anybody wants)

Also for sale is the 1991 cro mega dx bike. Good condition. Size 21 i reckon. Any cosmetic defects caused from poor storage from previous owner, bike has not/did not have a hard life by looks of it. New cables and its ready to roll, although is an ideal candidate for a restoration.

£120 for the cro mega bike

£100 for the al mega frame and forks

£180 for them both

any queries pm me or 07825561788.

Cheers

J

Re: alpinestars almega xt frame/forks & cromega lx bike c ph

Hi what model is the headset and how much do you want?

Hi. It's a yst, old stock new in box, exact part they used on some of the alpinestars. Rare as hell so I'm thinking £75...

Alpinestarsh":1j7rza9r said:
[/img]

]

For sale is my 1991 al mega xt frame and forks 19 inch i reckon, no cracks etc, just in need of paint and stickers. Headset included, not sure of the condition ( I do have a brand new in box one for sale though if anybody wants)

Also for sale is the 1991 cro mega dx bike. Good condition. Size 21 i reckon. Any cosmetic defects caused from poor storage from previous owner, bike has not/did not have a hard life by looks of it. New cables and its ready to roll, although is an ideal candidate for a restoration.

£120 for the cro mega bike

£100 for the al mega frame and forks

£180 for them both

any queries pm me or 07825561788.

Cheers

J

Photo type bump...:cool:

hi,would you do £140 cash this weekend collected for them both? :D :D

Hi there,

Thanks for the offer, but it's a tad too low!.

J

so whats your best/lowest for cash this week

Considering you could usually expect to pay £200+ for the cro-mega alone, the £180 for both is already a bit of a steal...

Back