Silver mavic Ksyrium SL rear hub/wheel

I have a Ksyrium SSC SL rear wheel with a damaged rim. Hub, QR and spokes are fine.

How much are you thinking of offering? P&P will be at actual cost.

excellent! how damaged is the rim, and what is the condition of the hub and spokes? this model is really old and i need the hub because the nose literally ripped off. could you send me some pics? i'll try to inbox you my email address. thanks for getting in touch.

*** Avoid***

Mb245 is a complete timewaster. "I haven't got the cash and am not sure if you will send it".

Well I won't send it son - because you are just wasting my time!

Why are there so many on this forum ???

i am not a timewaster.

i have never used this forum before and you cannot blame me for politely asking questions, such as 'is there a way i can send payment securely?', and 'how can i guarantee that i will get the item?'. all i was thinking is that there might be a way that we can do this so i dont get ripped off, rather than just sending money to a random bank account on the net.

to clarify, what i said to 'ticketty boo' is that i defintiely want the item and that i'm a student and i need a few days to get the money together. that is absolutely fair enough. i was about to go ahead with it until he sent me a vile, disgusting email to my inbox. and now he is slandering me to prevent anyone else helping me out. why?

what a disgusting, impatient, hate-filled little person.

Please help. If there is anyone else that can help me with this component then do please get in touch. I have had a problem with the user 'ticketty boo' above, and if you look at their other posts you can see a similar pattern of behaviour. Obviously they have anger issues.

Anyway, if anyone wants to amicably do an honest deal in a secure way, then please let me know by posting on here or inboxing me a message.

sociopaths please troll elsewhere.

Thanks.

Mark

Back