FS: 2002 FSR Frame - W/Disc Mounts/Psylo's (x2) price drop!

teethgrinder

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Tentative feelers for my 2002 FSR Rockhopper frameset.

This frame has seat stays with disc mounts - not shark fin etc, but factory mounts, as well as bosses for V's (no posts).

Also included are a Fox Vanilla Air and the fitted Fox Float R - both would benefit from a service, and a BETD link with 2 positions to increase the travel massively over standard. Also have the standard link.

Downside is that the drive side threads for the BB are stripped, but in the best traditions of a cheapskate it is securely held in position with chemical metal - been like this for over 2 years before I replaced it with an XT unit in now, and it has never bothered me.

So...I will happily swap for a Soul/BFe or similar in medium, or sell as spares or repair.

Postage on top or collection from the North East
£150 all in (inc. Psylos) with a free front triangle, seat post clamp, Ritchey headset, XT HTII BB and XT E-type front mech bonded into place.

Forks (not pictured) are Rock Shox Psylo SL's:
1 pair QR with v mount bosses (no posts) in poor condition
1 pair 20mm in better condition. Disc mount has has the angle grinder treatment. Could make a good pair out of QR lowers and the 20mm uppers.

Bike built up - can get close up picks if wanted as I'm in the middle of stripping it down.
fsr-1_zps1beca1a5.jpg

Re: FS: 2002 FSR Frame - With Disc Mounts and Psylo's (x2)

intrested in psylos, would like pics,steerer mm and p&p cost to uk mainland(myhermes are great :))

Back