woman arrested for carrying union jack.

the fact remains, we live in a country which is so very diverse in so many different cultures.
but the british traditions are being sacrificed to make way for more equality of cultures.
fair enough as long as we have a right to speak out.
sadly we are being discriminated for speaking out.
i'm sure some people will take offence at my point of view.
but i do have a point of view.
and couldnt care less if certain people decide to label me, because my opinion differs from theirs.

You are more than welcome.

I hope you have the balls to just state your views rather than using an inaccurate viral as a springboard in future.

الحب والسلام

ahem.jpg

While I agree that this is the Off-topic section, it is not a place where anything goes.

If you want to generalize or complain about certain ethnic groups, religions or political parties, keep in mind that some members of this forum are probably part of said groups, religions or parties. That's an excellent recipe for insults and arguments.

If you have a problem with the multicultural society you live in, why not go into politics and work on improving or changing it? You don't need to become PM, even grassroots politicians can make a difference in their region.
Or start protesting, or participate in some riots for all I care. Just stop playing the keyboard warrior because your keystrokes won't make a blind bit of difference. Everyone here has their own opinion on these subjects and nobody will be able to change that. All you will accomplish is that people will like you less.

Oh, and I would appreciate it if people could think twice before starting topics like these. We've had several similar topics lately and none of them contributed to the forum in any way. All they do is cause arguments.
I'm not just pointing at the OP of this particular topic, there are a few other members who keep coming up with these politically-themed topics as well. I'm not naming any names. You know who you are.

Before the bomb hits the thread, just like to point out I have no truck with Videojetman, and am not suggesting for a moment he is nothing but well meaning and just trying to express his opinion. There are racists out there, but I reckon here at RB Towers there are a smaller minority than the norm.

It is understandable in these days of heightened tensions that people get upset and angry at these issues.

I get that.

We need to have patience and love for each other now, that is what will see us through these times.

Apologies to anyone who has been offended by my input.

Especially my wife.

Neither a man nor a crowd nor a nation can be trusted to act humanely or to think sanely under the influence of a great fear.

Bertrand Russell

Highlandsflyer ruined this thread for me. I was looking forward to a good old rant and he comes along on page one and ruins it with his facts and his fancy book learning.

Back