Which Forks for my Orange Ti Frame?

azaro":cdrt226x said:
I've got a P7 project on the go at the moment, and I'm undecided on forks as I have 2 options.

I've got the set of F7 forks which came with the frame in the nickel colour, 1" threaded, and a nice set of RC35's, also 1" threaded (currently for sale in my FS thread).
If you would like either, it may make my mind up for me!

If you are interested, let me know and I'll sort pics/price for the F7's as well as the RC35's.

Yes please Azaro. It's the F7s I'd prefer to be honest....

Had another look at the frame with both rigid and suspension forks, and I've decided to stick with rigid for now. Sorry.

Good luck with the search.

Yes, please stop tempting me with forks that are of no use. BTW thanks for the thought Azaro. No worries.
With the risk of outing 'em. Something has come up on ebay this evening that would be superbo.... I'm sure by now they're in the fleabay watch section. Gonna give it my best shot.

jitensha":1l4g18zo said:
Yes, please stop tempting me with forks that are of no use. BTW thanks for the thought Azaro. No worries.
With the risk of outing 'em. Something has come up on ebay this evening that would be superbo.... I'm sure by now they're in the fleabay watch section. Gonna give it my best shot.

These?
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/290923531767? ... 26_rdc%3D1

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back