GT Bravado collect only :( stockport

taffy

Old School Grand Master
Feedback
View
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
i can collect it if anyone wins,these are good,as i am selling mine at the mo,thinks its been dibbed though.

Interestingly enough one of the frames he has previously sold did belong to me for a brief period of time. This one http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/MOUNTAIN-BIKE ... 7675.l2557
Although money didn't exchange hands as it was taken without my permission (full bike) from the rear of my house many moons ago. As per my post bemoaning about it here viewtopic.php?f=1&t=173003

Just a heads up.

Regards

Liam

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
the guy wants £100,wow,i have just sold my full bravardo for that,either he is very hopefull or someone on here has bagged a bargain off me. :) :)

Back