KLEIN Adept 23" frame & rigid fork REDUCED

Re: KLEIN Adept 23" frame & rigid fork for sale or trade pri

Hi,

sent a PM - thanks for the tip.

Basically I knew it was too big for me when I tried to test-ride it at the seller´s place - but could you pass on a reasonable priced Adept in still nice condition even considering the problems?
I couldn´t walk away from that bike...

Definitely fancying a trade, but that´s really difficult...

Cheers

George

sweet - I really wanted that "vintage 29er", but another one won´t realistically come my way within the next years...

I´m collecting KLEINs for a relatively short period only (about 3 years), but in that time there were 2 Adepts for sale on Ebay.com, Ebay.co.uk, Ebay.de, retrobike and mtb-news.de together - mine and another one - in the same timeframe there were at least 10 rigid fork MC1 Adroits for sale...

So chances are it will be the only Adept I will ever own :(

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

There are a few around, two on ebay in the US this year went for big money. I got mine direct from a bike collector guy in the US.

treacle":1h1f9w0s said:
There are a few around, two on ebay in the US this year went for big money. I got mine direct from a bike collector guy in the US.

let us some pics mate

cheers

florian

audi-allroad":2dddvpnj said:
treacle":2dddvpnj said:

let us some pics mate

cheers

florian

All here sir - viewtopic.php?f=6&t=253373

Period correct rims and hubs arrived ready to be built up (thanks Martin).

I really don't get this: A large, almost too large for anyone except the yeti monster, frame that has been severely monkeyed around with, and has a dented top tube, and people are getting in a lather despite the £1500 asking price?
Laughable.

suburbanreuben":tu5t1ozs said:
I really don't get this: A large, almost too large for anyone except the yeti monster, frame that has been severely monkeyed around with, and has a dented top tube, and people are getting in a lather despite the £1500 asking price?
Laughable.

Agreed

2 or 3 (that i've seen) have sold in the US for under $1000 complete in the last 18 months.

AirPressure":1ccu5ufi said:
2 or 3 (that i've seen) have sold in the US for under $1000 complete in the last 18 months.

...then maybe you should have bought one of those...

Could you discuss pricing elsewhere as it´s at least highly unfair if not against the rules to do so in a sales thread?
(is there no "some people invest in gold, others in... thread on here as on mtb-news.de?)

If it´s too expensive don´t buy it - messed-up cook brothers platform pedals for 950$ are definitely a better investment than my frameset ;)

Back