Stolen - Beeston Nottingham 25 May 2013

Great, thanks DunX. It must be somewhere, and sooner or later the scum that stole it will decide to ride it. Those tyres can be spotted from a mile off!

Im always out and about on the bike and they would have to get out of bed pretty early to get away ;-)
Probably spot them down by the cannal

With quality parts it's more likely to be split and sold for parts if the thief knows what they're doing - usually worth more that way too and less chance of getting caught.

Gumtree and eBay both have separate sections for parts - worth keeping an eye on those.

I'm often along the canal path Nottingham to Beeston and will keep a look out - altho' theiving gits tend not to get up as early as me I suspect!

I'll keep an eye out, but I had a bright yellow hack bike nicked from Carlton back in '90 - never saw it again :(

I'll keep my eyes peeled in West Sussex in case it decides it's terribly middle class.

Out of interest, did you recover the bike? I live in Stapleford, and use a lot of the local bike shops, but not that one as i've heard some suspect stories about them. Did they take your name and address by any chance, when you bought the bike?

Back