The Retrobike NationalSeries 2013 Rnd 3: Aviemore Aftermath

Re: The Retrobike NationalSeries 2013 Rnd 3: Aviemore Afterm

Smashing pics and it ooks like you have another fine weathered day for riding in. Too hot like Skye and its no fun
Glad ZZ is ok and nothing too serious :) Though i didnt get the full picture as to what happened. Brake issue or just the turn came up on you unawares :?

Either way it looked like you could have sailed off into some serious damage so glad things are ok. bike survived did it ?

Still says unavailable on my PC but then its a works job and there may be filters :roll:

Blimey it looks AMAZING up there! Certainly the weather was good too!

To be honest I am gutted I didn't make the effort - on balance I think I made the right decision but seeing those pics tips it much more in favour for next year.

It certainly looks a lot more epic than the Innerleithen ride, which was great anyway, but this is on another scale altogether.

old_coyote_pedaller":348kajrw said:
velomaniac":348kajrw said:
Still says unavailable on my PC but then its a works job and there may be filters :roll:

Same here velo, and I'm in the hoose. :LOL:

Ditto :?

I deleted my Facebook account about 2 or 3 weeks ago, Im not opening another one :shock:

The Ken":26czl1r6 said:
It works on Facebook you luddites :)

That means I'd have tae log-in tae Pishbook and then I'll hiv tae read aw the inconsequential trivia (pish to you and me) that my "friends" feel duty bound to tell everyone about. :facepalm:

:LOL:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qp7slwm3GNw&feature=youtu.be[/youtube]

Enjoy! I didn't... Mecifully Jamie cut the worst bit of it out...

Latest posts

Back