Kili Wot #2 - FINALLY!! A finished build photo!!

So what colour Saracen decals do I go with??

• Black

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • White

Votes: 8 57.1%

• Total voters
Re: Kili Wot #2 - POLL continues (now with latest pic...)

We_are_Stevo":3l3lsq4v said:
Well as a teaser, it's 9-speed with SRAM X9 shifters as opposed to 7-speed Pauls thumbies...

...and the theme is another 'iconic' name other than Ritchie :cool:

I don't suppose it will be white industries then :cool: unless your going down the suntour route :eek: ...

So what's it going to be then? , a surprise :? ..

Well I'm pretty sure I have everything I need to finish the build, apart from the decals, so if I can sweet talk SWMBO into letting me 'play' for a couple of hours on Sundays I'll have to see what I can do...

...though suppose I ought to check the weather forecast before making rash predictions like that :facepalm:

...and there's the small matter of the new strimmer that arrived on Monday and keeps whispering 'Use me, you know you have too...' every time I walk past the gazebo!'

Talking strimmer and a gazebo that gives hints WTF :shock: , it sounds like you need a rest mate :LOL: ..
and i've just predicted a heat wave for Sunday :D and you've got my permission to tinker away till your hearts content so all we need now is a crate of beer ;) ..

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

We_are_Stevo":1wf3jhcz said:
Oops! Just remembered I've used the chain on the RSP too..

:facepalm: I don't believe it :shock: , is their any more surprises or is that it now :LOL: ,,
but i must admit that i'm finding this red/silver 9 speed chain really impressive and it should look amazing on the bike so i'll be eagerly waiting to see it fitted when you get it lol :cool: ..

Muddy paw":2335y3so said:
We_are_Stevo":2335y3so said:
Oops! Just remembered I've used the chain on the RSP too..

:facepalm: I don't believe it :shock: , is their any more surprises or is that it now :LOL: ,,
but i must admit that i'm finding this red/silver 9 speed chain really impressive and it should look amazing on the bike so i'll be eagerly waiting to see it fitted when you get it lol :cool: ..

Yeah, I can't decide which pedals to fit! :facepalm:

Red DX SPuDs or red ano Malletts...

...decisions, decisions!

[/quote]

Yeah, I can't decide which pedals to fit! :facepalm:

Red DX SPuDs or red ano Malletts...

...decisions, decisions![/quote]

Well :facepalm: so much for no more surprises :shock: and i'd go for the red anodized mallets but thats because i'm not a fan of the spud's but when it comes down to it at the end of the day pedals are a pesonal choice ;) ..

Re: Kili Wot #2 - POLL continues (sort of update!)

Not much of an update because the Kili Comp makeover has taken up what little spare time I had this week; however, looking at this little lot...

...it would appear I have a complete bike that just needs putting together!

Re: Kili Wot #2 - POLL continues (sort of update!)

Ta... :cool:

Shortly after the pic was taken the heavens opened, on what was supposed to be the hottest day of the year, and by the time I'd finished the Kili it probably took longer to dry everything off than it would have to build it! :facepalm:

Back