woman arrested for carrying union jack.

videojetman":1r1x53ka said:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
well your evidence still doesn't prove an inflammatory banner.
mere speculation.
but if it makes you feel better, well done.
as stated above, the police do bend the truth occasionally.

Really!?! you prefer to believe the hearsay you are spreading irregardless of any evidence what so ever, over the footage that at least provides circumstantial evidence to back up the police claim.

And to those jumping on the bandwagon without even viewing the video, all you can possibly spout is your own prejudice. At least allow your brains a chance to assess the situation before posting, it might prevent you looking like a twunt.

JeRkY":vto59mnp said:
videojetman":vto59mnp said:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
well your evidence still doesn't prove an inflammatory banner.
mere speculation.
but if it makes you feel better, well done.
as stated above, the police do bend the truth occasionally.

Really!?! you prefer to believe the hearsay you are spreading irregardless of any evidence what so ever, over the footage that at least provides circumstantial evidence to back up the police claim.

And to those jumping on the bandwagon without even viewing the video, all you can possibly spout is your own prejudice. At least allow your brains a chance to assess the situation before posting, it might prevent you looking like a twunt.

i saw in the video a person of ethnic origin complaining, sorry if that offends.

videojetman":2xce95bc said:
i saw in the video a person of ethnic origin complaining, sorry if that offends.

And therefore presumed they were complaining about the flag? Why would you presume that?

futuristicoldman":2tz23a1f said:
Seems to me that the woman got exactly what she went out to achieve and the gullible folk around us lapped it up with gusto. What next? maybe this xmas we will see blue eyed virginal carol singers outside islamic book shops singing songs infused with subtle messages of hate designed to provoke a police response in order to create an uproar within the gentile classes...... "Look Maude, they are arresting people for celebrating xmas now".....I despair.

Thwack! Nail hit on head!

konatime":205sovtk said:
http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/50071/Sniffer-dogs-offend-Muslims

http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/2796/ ... ogs-europe

You'd need an awful lot of money to buy a gud do'er off 'em..
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3U0H4_YK9K8[/youtube]

?

Not really sure if this helps settle this particular issue.

Each to their own I suppose, but there are all sorts of religions calling for all sorts of accommodations. Some don't like the women being able to preach, others don't like the gays to enjoy the same freedoms everyone else takes for granted. Funny old world.

Meanwhile the internet is rife with the meanderings of hate mongers, and any old excuse will do regardless of how poorly it fits.

Not really sure if this helps settle this particular issue.

Who exactly was looking to settle something? You'll have to write a list out fella instructing posters what exactly they are allowed to highlight with regard Muslim carry-on's directed specifically towards british culture.

Couldn't give a toss what baloney gets dug out of the internet to try and justify it after the fact, lazily parroting about something that is clearly not true as an excuse to have a rant about immigrants and Muslims seems pretty lazy to me. Who hasn't the time to actually watch a couple of minutes of video when they are about to post a whole thread about it?

I find it utterly bizarre that the same terms applied to different beliefs result in wildly different outcomes.

EDL scum - acceptable
Tory scum - acceptable
Muslim scum - offernsive, racist, inflammatory etc

For some reason this is generally accepted, and it's inconsistencies like this that get peoples backs up.

Latest posts

Back