s works palmer 98 for sale

Are you sure that is a Palmer DH as the frame looks exactly like my FSR Elite only painted black? The DH frame is quite a bit different.

Apologies if incorrect!!

John

It's a Palmer. look at the back end closely, the linkage, the little Palmer sticker on the 'down-tube' for lack of anything else to call it. the black should have a metal-flake finish which isn't going to show up in those photos, but may well be there. Shame the flames are gone...

The front end is essentially the same as other Max Backbone FSRs of that era, although apparently half way between a M and L in length or something....

Note to the OP could you get your thread sorted/edited then I'll move it to the correct section please.

"eBay & Marketplace Watch 1998 -->"

nice one to all that can see it's a palmer 98. metal flake in the paint and some of the sticker kit is missing thanks to previous owner but this how it come to me. bike has now been removed from ebay not enough interest. need help to work a computer.

Not enough interest ? It was up to 800quid within 2 days. What did it sell for in the end ? It maybe rare but its not worth antique prices especially with all the main decals missing

Back