17" RekTek Titanium

how about a steel Amp F1 fork in black? someone had a set on a Merlin Ti and it looked good. this is the thread but the images seem to be offline now though.

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=198537

283099d1185767825-92-hard-rock-frame-modification-dsc00002.jpg

if not black, another option is grey. only two i could recommend, only cuz I own a set of each are Marzocchi XCR 600 that came anodized in metallic grey (possibly other Marzocchi models too), or a late model Amp Research F3 fork in grey.

190520133277.jpg

Stunning frame, but feel the Yellow SL's are a bit "in your face" compared to the toned down remainder of the build. Personally would have gone with Canti's and all Black components.
I put a set of Manitou 4's on my current Ti build and they look really good and are very light. Would look really good on this.

Hi there, finally had time to take some pictures of the RekTek with a different fork. Swapped out the Judy SL's and replaced them with a Carbon Judy FSX, also added an additional Ringle cage. I would say the bike is finished and complete!!!

Attachments

• IMG_1505 Resize.jpg
    IMG_1505 Resize.jpg
    137.2 KB · Views: 529
  • IMG_1503 Resize.jpg
    IMG_1503 Resize.jpg
    133.8 KB · Views: 529
now you're talkin' !!!! :cool: :cool:
that looks mean. :twisted:
fork looks great.
ever thought of a switchblade fork on it? :roll:
roy

now those forks are PERFECT!!! but how can you call it complete, where's the pedals? :LOL:

also you need to line up the tyre labels! ;) and if you don't actually use those bottle cages, i'd loose them too. less distraction from the beauty of the rest of the build.

Thanks Roy, no I have never thought about using a Switchblade, it may probably would look pretty good as well!! Put one on your Ti and lets see what it looks like!!!

Thanks RockiMtn and Classen!! I am going to put the M747 back on, see earlier pics, but they are just off for storage. It is easier to slide the bike in/out of the rack when it is between the other bikes. I am gonna keep both cages on, it gets damn hot in Penticton during the summer and I'll need two bottles for when I go riding.

Now I just need to take pics of the RM Altitude and Titanium. The Titanium is all built up except for the cables.

Nigh on perfect :cool:

Back